Saturday, February 28, 2009

Everyone Has an Opinion...

So I might as well put mine out there...

Chris Brown and Rihanna... I feel like I'm more involved in their relationship than they are! The night of the "incident" I received an E! News txt that told me what was known of the story. She's had that awful picture leaked... And NOW everyone is reporting that they're getting back together.

Truthfully, I can understand her situation. Everyone is telling her how she shouldn't get back together with him, but the problem is that she still loves him. Because she loves him, she'll give him another chance. I can't say that I wouldn't do the same because I've never been in that situation.
If you listen to all her songs, the Rihanna you hear would never take a guy back after he hit her, choked her out, and left her on the side of the road. Rihanna and I are the same age, and if she was my friend, I'd tell her to forget a relationship with that boy as of now. Getting back with him could be detrimental to her life, her career, and her sanity. Since they're both young, a relationship once they're more mature isn't impossible...

Unfortunately and as all my best friends know, you can't tell a girl in love anything. We'll do whatever our hearts tell us because we have a deep fear of regret.

As fans, all any of us can hope is that she remains safe and in control of her life and career. So here's a link to a BRAND NEW Rihanna song... Hopefully, her new album comes out soon so we can all put this drama behind and embrase the artist again!!!

Whipping My Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment