Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HOLY SH*T

So umm... I've been busy.. Very busy.. But never did I think it had been almost a month since my last post! My deepest apologies.. (to the people who read my blog... wait... NOONE does... Well I feel better *whew8!)

MOVING RIGHT ALONG!

So... I've missed A LOT while I was gone...

*Rihanna's nude pics (no comment)
*Cassie's nude pics (no comment)
*... umm...
*Maybe not that much :D

But I did see Star Wars and Angels and Demons over the weekend. Both fab movies depending on your disposition!

Today I was reading an interview that Former VP Cheney gave to CNN about 9/11... It's a HILARIOUS read. I highly recommend it! I'm working on finding the link again... TO BE CONTINUED.....

FOUND IT!

ENJOY! And thanks to my brother Chris for the insight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment