Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cassie... Oh Dear...

So I just joined Twitter... BADowns

And I started adding celebs to "follow."

I run across Cassie's Twitter.

I like Cassie, but I don't know quite how to feel about this...



Now I can understand/admire her "I don't give a f***" attitude... but... Geez...



You won't catch ME doing this... but If you've got money... You can make anything look good lol



I wanna know what Diddy thinks lmao!

UPDATE: Straight from Diddy's Twitter!
Sent to Cassie: @cassieventura where you at girl??? send me a flick of that new fresh cut so i can show so i can show the ptwitty nation!!!!!!!!!

Cassie replied with the pic below and the bold part of the update (she's talking about her tattoo above her ear when she mentions "amour"):
RT @cassieventura: @iamdiddy http://www.twitpic.com/357jb it says "amour"... Had it 4 a minute :) YOUR LOCKED IN CASS!!! FUCK THE HATERS!!

Apparently Diddy's on some "Locked In" thing... More on that later...



I will say that she's just as hot as she was before... Just a little less hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment