Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To Catch Up!

Happy Day After 4/20!

Since I was.. *ahem* busy yesterday I will post what I found about the infamous holiday!

Origin of 420

Former Police Chief’s stance on GREEN


I also have to say I FINALLY caught up on my news. School has just been WAY too much lately. Thankfully, HuffPost was good enough to stress for me about our economy. LOL! But I won’t go into detail here. The article is DEF worth a read if you consider yourself even mildly informed.


One news event I DID NOT miss was the Tax Day Tea Party Movement. Pathetic is the only word I can use to describe those people. Funny enough, one of my Poli Sci professors actually went with her family… *sigh* ANYWAYS I found an article about the tea parties. And the pictures at the end of the article are worth a view! Horrible but worth a view! ENJOY!

I'll prob post something later on tonight! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment